Crescent Admission Requirements 2021/2023
This page contains Crescent University Abeokuta Admission Requirements for all courses, ranging from the general requirements to UTME and DE Application Requirements.
As you may have known, gaining admission into Nigerian university, one must meet certain criteria to be given admission. So today, we’ll focus on crescent university admission requirements for the 2021/2023 Academic session.
The notice of Crescent University Admission Requirements was clarified on the school’s official website, The management and authorities of crescent university is using this medium to announce to the general the updated admission requirements are out for candidates to be admitted into the University thus shall include what we’ll explain in this article.
However, for better understanding, I enjoin you to read this article painstakingly so you don’t miss another year.
Crescent University General Admission Requirements 2021
Gaining admission into crescent university, you must first meet these general criteria. The general admission requirements are easy to meet because they include the basic education qualification as though I’ll still list them down for better understanding.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Credits passes at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department.
- The above said 5 credits must be obtained in not more than two(2) sittings and must not be longer than a maximum of the last 5 years. Meanwhile, Candidates with awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s screening exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to: Apply for change of institution through JAMB. and must Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application Form (VISIT OUR E-PORTAL PAGE ) before they can qualify for the Screening exercise.
- Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have an acceptable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application form.
Crescent University Direct Entry (DE) Admission Requirements
The Direct entry requirements are available for NCE, OND, IJMB certificate holders.
- NCE, OND, and their approved equivalents in the relevant field and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programmes, provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into 100 level
- HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in 100 level.
Interviews conducted by the University must be passed.
Do Crescent University Accept Awaiting Results?
Yes!, Crescent University accepts candidates with awaiting results to purchase the admission form.
Never the less, your olevel results must not be more than two(2) sittings. In another sense, you’re allowed to combine waec and neco results for admission into crescent and other olevel approved certificates.
Well, the above article is the best-detailed information you will ever get on crescent university admission requirements 2020/2021[Jamb&DE].
However, it is imperative you note in addition that Crescent University does not accept second choice candidates. Nevertheless, if you chose this institution as the second choice, you’re advice to quickly take the JAMB change of course/institution and Change to Crescent University as your First Choice institution.
Alternatively, you can check those universities that accept second choice candidates for admission.
Okay!, That’s all we have to say for now on the topic crescent university, Abeokuka admission requirements for 2021/2023 academic year. If you still have any doubts concerning the topic crescent admission requirements for Jamb and DE candidates, feel free to let me know through the comment section below and get clarification immediately.