Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, is now selling its post utme forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses available, requirements and how to obtain Covenant University Post UTME Form below.--Advertisements--
This is to inform the general public that the Convenant University (CU) has announced the release of her 2021 post UTME & D.E registration form for the interested candidates.
The notice of the released CU post utme form was made known via the University’s official website.
Applications are invited only from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes of Covenant University (CU), Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, on a full time basis for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- 1 Is Convenant University Post UTME Form Out For 2021?
- 2 Convenant University Post UTME Requirements.
- 3 How To Apply For Convenant University Post UTME Form.
Is Convenant University Post UTME Form Out For 2021?
The Covenant University POST UTME Form for 2021 has been released online. This post is to guide you on how to obtain the Post UTME Form for Covenant University, Covenant University requirements, also CU Admission Requirements, how to apply and latest Covenant University Post UTME News Update today.
How much is Convenant University Post UTME Form?
The Convenant University Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
Convenant University Post UTME Requirements.
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2021/2022 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How To Apply For Convenant University Post UTME Form.
All interested international candidates should visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how they can apply.
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
Go to admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee for the 2021/2022 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide the applicant’s name, make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2021 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC Result or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
Does Covenant University Accept Second Choice?
No, Convenant University do not accept the candidates who chose them as second choice institution in JAMB. If you picked it as second choice, I will advice you quickly change it to first choice institution in JAMB as soon as possible.
What is the cut off mark for Covenant University?
If you ask what Convenant University cut off mark is, take note that the general cut off mark for Convenant University is 180. So when you score a minimum of 180 and above in JAMB you stand a chance of gaining admission.
Does Convenant University allow phones?
First, Covenant university is a faith based University with a lot of rules that make it stand out. So no phones are allowed.
Although this is seen as a big flaw. As It makes communication between students and people outside difficult.