Official List Of Courses Offered In FUNAAB (Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta) 2020/2021 – Courses Offered in unaab, Funaab Courses: Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta was established on 1 January 1988 by the Federal Government, The institution was located at Abeokuta, Ogun State, Unaab have some accredited courses approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria. Here are the list of available and current courses offered in Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB, This list will help all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in selecting course to study in Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB.
If you wish to Further you education at Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta and you are asking “list of available Courses in FUNAAB” this article is for you.
Faculties / Colleges Present In FUNAAB (Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta)
- Faculty of Agricultural Management & Rural Development
- Faculty of Environmental Resources Management
- Faculty of Biological Science
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Animal Science & Livestock Production
- Faculty of Plant Science & Crop Production
- Faculty of Management Science
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Physical Science
List Of Courses Offered In FUNAAB (Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta)
Faculty Of Agricultural Management & Rural Development
- Department of Agricultural Economics & Farm Management
- Department of Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
- Department of Agricultural Administration
- Department of Communication & General Studies
Faculty Of Environmental Resources Management.
- Department of Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
- Department of Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Department of Water Resources Management & Agrometeorology
Faculty Of Biological Sciences.
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Applied Zoology
- Department of Applied Botany.
Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine
- Department of Veterinary Anatomy
- Department of Veterinary Physiology & Pharmacology
- Department of Veterinary Pathology
- Department of Veterinary Microbiology & Parasitology
- Department of Veterinary Medicine & Surgery
- Department of Veterinary Public Health & Reproduction.
Faculty Of Animal Science & Livestock Production
- Department of Animal Breeding & Genetics
- Department of Animal Nutrition
- Department of Animal Physiology
- Department of Animal Production & Health
- Department of Pasture & Range Management.
Faculty Of Plant Science And Crop Production
- Department of Crop Protection,
- Department of Horticulture,
- Department of Plant Breeding & Seed Technology
- Department of Plant Physiology & Crop Production
- Department of Soil Science & Land Management.
Faculty Of Management Sciences
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Enterprise Management
- Department of Economics
Faculty Of Engineering
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
Faculty Of Physical Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Statistics
If anyone wish to study any reliable course in Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB, Such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- Firstly, choose FUNAAB as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- Be at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
- Have an acceptable/reasonable score in the post UTME screening exam conducted by the school.
In Conclusion, Below are all courses accredited by NUC to be available for study in FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA. Hence, see all FUNAAB Courses and Programmes below.
AGRIC EXTENSION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS & FARM MANAGEMENT
ANIMAL BREEDING AND GENETICS
ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH SERVICES
AQUACULTURE AND FISHERIES MANAGEMENT
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TOXICOLOGY
FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
HOME SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT
HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
PASTURE AND RANGE MANAGEMENT
PLANT BREEDING & SEED TECHNOLOGY
PLANT PHYSIOLOGY & CROP PRODUCTION
SOIL SCIENCE AND LAND MANAGEMENT
WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND AGROMETEOROLOGY
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!