The list of courses offered in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) in 2020/2021 Session is now available on this page.
The important reason why we bring this List of Courses Offered in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) 2020/2021 to you is to help the candidates that wish to apply for admission in ATBU.
It is very advisable to check the list of courses a particular school offers before applying for admission to the school to avoid choosing a course that the school doesn’t offer.
So for this reason, We have compiled the list of all the Courses Offered in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) in the 2020/2021 academics session and their requirements for admission.
Courses Offered In Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU).
- ACCOUNTING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION
- APPLIED GEOLOGY
- APPLIED BOTANY
- APPLIED ECOLOGY
- APPLIED ZOOLOGY
- AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP PRODUCTION
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL/PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS AND SYSTEM ENGINEERING
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- METAL WORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- PHYSICS AND APPLIED PHYSICS
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SECRETARIAL EDUCATION
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
Recommended: Get ATBU Admission form here
ATBU Admission Requirements.
Below are requirements to be considered before applying for admission in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) in 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Admission requirements through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations.
2. UTME scores of at least 180 and above (This score is subject to change).
3. In addition to the above, candidates must make Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University 1st choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
4. Candidates who score less in ATBU Post -UTME may not be eligible for admission into any programme in ATBU irrespective of any higher scores obtained at UTME.
5. For final selection into programmes, the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests are used.
The cut-off point for admission varies from one programmed to another.
Admission through Direct Entry
1. Minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either A’ levels, OND or NCE in relevant subject areas.
3. An acceptable score in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is based on a combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the direct entry screening test.
If you need more updates on ATBU, kindly provide us your phone number or email address in the comment box below.
Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!