This page contains the full list of courses offered in Federal University of Technology, Akure 2020/2021. If you have been searching for the courses allowed in FUTA, then you are in the right place. Kindly sit and go through the 2020 courses offered in FUTA carefully.
Federal University of Technology, Akure (also called FUTA) is one of the best universities of technology in Nigeria. The university was created in 1981 to help in the growth of technology in Nigeria. It is located at Akure, Ondo state Nigeria. Currently, FUTA is one of the best 20 universities in Nigeria. It is apparently a good university for everyone.
FUTA has about 9 (nine) faculties, and it allows for the study of divergent courses. The full list of courses allow in FUTA will be made below.
FUTA courses 2020/2021
Below are the courses allowed in FUTA:
- Animal Production and Health
- Applied Geology
- Applied Geophysics
- Bio-medical Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Resource Extension
- Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop, Soil And Pest Management
- Eco-Tourism and Wildlife Management
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Entrepreneurship Management Technology
- Estate Management
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wood Technology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Design
- Industrial Mathematics
- Marine Science And Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Project Management Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Remote Sensing And Geosciences Information System
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Transport Management Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
Faculties in Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA)
Currently, FUTA has 9 (nine) faculties. Below are the different faculties in FUTA:
- School of Environmental Technology (SET)
- School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
- School of Science (SOS)
- School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
- School of Agricultural and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
- School of Management Technology (SMAT)
- School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS)
- School of Health and Health Technology (SHHT)
Faculties were formerly called schools in the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA).
- UNN departmental cutoff mark 2020/2021.
- Full list of course allowed in FUTO 2020/2021
- Most populated universities in Nigeria today.
- Law courses offered in Nigerian universities.
Courses Offered In FUTA (Feredal University Of Tech. Akure) By Faculties
Faculty Of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
- Department of Agricultural Extension & Communication Technology
- Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics
- Department of Animal Production & Health
- Department of Crop, Soil & Pest Management
- Department of Fisheries & Aquaculture Technology
- Department of Ecotourism & Wildlife Management
- Department of Forestry & Wood Technology
- Department of Food Science & Technology
Faculty Of Engineering & Technology
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Department of Mining Engineering.
Faculty Of Earth & Mineral Sciences
- Department of Applied Geophysics
- Department of Applied Geology
- Department of Meteorology
- Department of Marine Science & Technology
- Department of Remote Sensing & Geoscience Information Systems.
Faculty Of Environmental Technology
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Building Technology
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Industrial Design
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Department of Urban & Regional Planning
- Department of Surveying and Geoinformatics
Faculty Of Management Technology
- Department of Project Management Technology
- Department of Transport Management Technology
- Department of Library Management Technology
- Department of Entrepreneurship Management Technology.
Faculty Of Sciences
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of General Studies
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Physics and Statistics.
Federal University Of Tech. Akure Futa Admission Requirements
If anyone wish to study any reliable course in Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA), Such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- Firstly, choose FUTA as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- Be at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
- Have an acceptable/reasonable score in the post UTME screening exam conducted by the school
Institution Portal/Website: www.futa.edu.ng
Those are the courses allowed in FUTA currently. Meanwhile, it is very important to confirm that the course you intend to study in FUTA is mentioned above, before you apply for it. This is because, FUTA may not give admission for courses that it does not offer. If you still have any question as regards the courses offered in FUTA, do well to let me know using the comment section.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!