The [Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University] ANSU JUPEB Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session out.
The management of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University has announced the sale of their JUPEB admission form for 2022/2023. ANSU JUPEB admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME, this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming ANSU JUPEB form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the JUPEB form:
|Institution||Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University|
|Available Form||ANSU JUPEB admission form|
|Cost of ANSU JUPEB form||₦15,000 only|
The above table contains cost of ANSU JUPEB admission form and the application portal for interested candidates as well as ANSU JUPEB form closing date for submission of forms online.
Requirements for Applying for ANSU JUPEB Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings which include Mathematics and English Language and other relevant subjects to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
DURATION OF JUPEB PROGRAMME
The duration of the programme has been designed to run for a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
How to Apply for COOU JUPEB Admission
Pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; The invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Visit coou.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB portal from the portal dropdown
- Click on generate application invoice
- Input your phone no. and submit to generate invoice
- Make payment in any bank
- After payment, return to the portal
- vii. Click to fill application, input your RRR to proceed with the application, fill the form and attach your passport
- viii. Recent color passport photograph
- Submit and print your slip
- Proceed to COOU JUPEB office Igbariam campus with your slip for processing.
Deadline to Apply
Not specified Yet.
The management has not announced the closing date for the sale of forms.
Please note the following:
- Applicants into 2022/2023 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2022 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and Personal Telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
If you have questions or enquiries, please call: +137741403, +137373569, +133733883 or ask us using the comment box below.