Cheapest Polytechnics In Nigeria, Which polytechnic is the cheapest in Nigeria, Are you currently in search of the cheapest polytechnics you will attend or rather you desire to have a taste of educational technical skill?, then this article is for you because I’ll touch all parts of cheap Nigerian polytechnics and their respective fees.
Polytechnics are originally known for its standards in teaching better technical and practical skills.
see also; Cheapest universities in Ghana 2020
While some feels polytechnics are the best institutions to study, others believes it’s the universities, I’ll say both initiative are most right, All that matters is individual taste for knowledge.
Very large number of Nigerian students often desire to have a taste of these technical skills/training offered in many of the cheap Nigerian polytechnics before eventually moving further into the University of their choice to continue their education.
Even knowing it that universities are most populated, many students will still like to cross over after completion of the polytechnic programms.
Polytechnics are more affordable with a well structured payment scheme which is more flexible than that of the Nigerian universities. The primary aim of polytechnics in Nigeria is to make tertiary education readily available for every Nigerian who is matured for schooling regardless of their background or financial status.
Cheapest Polytechnics In Nigeria
Below is the trusted list of the cheapest polytechnics in Nigeria 2020 and their respective school fees.
- Plateau State Polytechnic, PLASU –> INDEGENE-N50,000, NON-INDEGENE- N100, 000
- Nasarawa State University, NSUK –> N29,000
- Federal Polytechnic, ilaro, ILAROPOLY –> N32,550
- Osun State Polytechnic, iree, OSUNPOLY –> N25,500
- Federal College of Education, (Technical) Akoka, Lagos, (FCET Akoka) –
- Fresher N40,000. Returning is N16,000
- MAPOLY –> INDEGENE-N57,000, NON- INDEGENE-N62,000 (It Varies With Dept. Some students pay 75,000)
- KWARAPOLY –> INDEGENE-N28,000, NON INDEGENE-N44,000
- FEDPOLY ILORA –> N59,530
- TASUED –> Freshers, N76,500, stalite pay N66,500
- ABIA POLY –> 56,550 AND 61,000, (DEPENDING ON THE DEPARTMENT.)
> I.M.T ENUGU –> N49,300
- Auchi Polytechnic –> Freshers, N28,000.00 and Old Students, N14,800.00
- COE kastina-ala benue state –> N20,000
- DORBEN POLYTECHNIC,ABUJA –> FULL TIME- N176,000, PART TIME –> N220,000.
- OYO STATE COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE –> INDEGENE-N47,250, NON-INDEGENE- N52,250
- FUOYE –> N102,000
- RUFUS GIWA POLY –> N70,000
- FEDPOLY ADO –> FRESHERS- N22,000, (STAYLITE-11,000)
- FEDPOFFA –> N17,000
- POLY IBADAN, Ibadanpoly –> N45,000 for indigene and N50,000 for non indigene (Freshers). Returning Students school fees is less than N30,000
- IMOPOLY –> ND-N30,000, HND-N40,000 (Non idigene, ND 55,000.
Indigene 22,000 for HND.
Non-indigene 65,000, and indigene 22,000)
I guess this is detail enough as the list of the cheapest polytechnics In Nigeria has been listed here including their school fees respectively.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!