Bayero University Kano, BUK Post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is out: Application for BUK Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session commences on Monday 3rd August 2020 and will end Friday, 02 October 2020… This post will show you everything about the BUK Post UTME released by the school management.
If you have chosen the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is BUK POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
Yes, This is to inform all interested and qualified BUK aspirants that the post UTME registration form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
so if you want to Know when BUK post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below, or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is BUK Post UTME Form?
The Bayero University (Kano), BUK Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
BUK JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Bayero University, Kano, BUK cut off mark is 180 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Bayero University, Kano, BUK Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cut off mark, not departmental (admission) cut off marks.
How to Register For BUK Post Utme 2020
- Visit the Bayero University, Kano website https://buk.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Admissions Link”
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
Requirements for BUK Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Candidates who are below 16 years and will not be 16 years before the screening day are not eligible.
- Every candidate aspiring to gain admission into BUK must have sat for the 2020/2021 JAMB examination and scored not lower than 180.
BUK Post UTME Screening Date
The BUK Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
BUK Post UTME Form Closing Date
BUK Post UTME registration closing date to apply is 2nd October 2020.
If you have any questions concerning the 2020/2021 BUK Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!