Application for BSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session will commence soon. This post will be updated as soon as the BSU Post Utme Form is officially released by the school management.
If you have chosen the Benue State University (BSU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is BSU POST UTME 2021 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Benue State University, BSU POST UTME 2021 is not yet out.
However, BSU 2021 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2021.
so if you want to Know when BSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is BSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Benue State University.
So The Benue State University, BSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
How to Register For BSU Post Utme 2021
- Visit the Benue State University website https://bsu.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Admissions Link”
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
BSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Benue State University, BSU cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2021/2022 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Benue State University, BSU Post UTME exercise 2021, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
BSU Post UTME Screening Date
The BSU Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
BSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Benue State University, BSU Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
- BSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get BSU Post UTME Application Form for 2021
- See BSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2021/2022 Here
- Check complete BSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2021/2022 BSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- UNICAL Admission List for 2021/2022 Session: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch - January 21, 2021
- JAMB Change of Course, Institution & Data Correction 2021/2022 [UPDATED] - January 21, 2021
- JAMB Form 2021/2022 is Out: Starting, Closing & Exam date - January 21, 2021