Last Updated on April 7, 2020 by Oyeniyi Michael Barry
Latest Updates on Anchor University Lagos Post UTME Form 2020/2021:Searching for Anchor University Lagos (AUL) post UTME form for 2020/2021? Here’s how and when to apply for AUL post utme form.
Anchor University Lagos post UTME and direct entry form is out. The management of the Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) is now selling forms for admission into its various Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. This page provides the Anchor University admission requirements, available programmes and method of application. See more details below.
In this article, I will discuss on Anchor University Lagos post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session, when the form will be out, cost of AUL post utme form, closing date and how to obtain the form online.
Is AUL post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Out?
Yes!. This is to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Anchor University Lagos (AUL) as their choice of Institution that AUL post utme form for 2020/2021 Session is now out online.
How much is AUL post utme form 2020/2021?
The cost of Anchor University Lagos, AUL post utme form for 2020/2021 academic session is N5,500 (Five Thousand and five hundred Naira Only.).
This form is non-refundable and should be paid via the University’s official payment portal @ www.aul.edu.ng.
AUL post UTME Eligibility And Requirements.
(i) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
(ii) UTME candidates that have met the minimum score of their chosen courses, but do not have the UTME or O’level subjects combination are eligible to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates.
(iii) Only ‘O’ level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/ NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted for venfication.
(iv) Candidates are to upload their O’level result(s) on CAPS.
How To Apply For AUL post utme form 2020/2021.
- Interested applicants are to log on to https://aul.edu.ng/students/home.html
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed.
- NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary. You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
AUL Post UTME Registration Closing Date.
Anchor University Post UTME Closing Date is yet to be announced. The management of AUL is yet to disclose to the public when the post utme form will close for 2020/2021 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!