Atiba University Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
This is to announce to the general public that the prestigious Atiba University Oyo has release her 2021/2022 Post UTME screening form. Notice on the just released Atiba University post UTME form was made known to the general public via the university’s official website (www.atibauniversity.edu.ng).
Atiba University Oyo post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See all the requirements and how to obtain Atiba University post UTME Form below.
Is Atiba University post UTME form for 2021 out?
The answer is no! Atiba University, Oyo has not yet commence registration for 2021/2022 post UTME examination.
In a recap, Atiba University POST UTME Form for 2021 has not been released. This post is to keep you updated about when Atiba University post UTME form for 2021 will be out.
Conversely, The Post UTME form for Atiba University will be out a few weeks after the release of JAMB UTME Results
When Will Atiba Post UTME Form For 2021 Be Out?
Like I have already stated, Atiba post UTME form for 2021 will officially be out in July, 2021 after all JAMB results are released.
Candidates who wish to purchase this form are advised to starting saving money for the form as there will be a lot of people demanding for it in July.
How Much Is Atiba University Post UTME Form For 2021?
The price for Atiba University post UTME form is usually N2,500 (Two thousand five hundred Naira only). This amount is equivalent to $6.850 for foreign students. Note that this money must be paid directly through the university’s application portal through Remita or direct credit card payment.
Atiba University Post UTME Registration Requirements 2021/2022
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a UTME score of 140 and above.
- Candidates who scored at least 140 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University, Oyo in the UTME and are seeking change of institution.
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September 2021.
Documents Needed For Atiba University Post UTME Registration
To register for Atiba University 2021/2022 post UTME screening, candidates must provide the following documents:
- Your original JAMB result slip.
- Certificate of birth.
- Your N2,000 fee.
- Scanned passport of less than 100kb.
- Local Government Identification.
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- O’level results (WAEC/NECO result).
- O’level examination center and seat number.
How To Apply For Atiba University Post UTME 2021/2022
To successfully apply for Atiba University Post UTME Registration;
- Applicants are to complete the on-line screening form by visiting Atiba University website @ www.atibauniversity.edu.ng Forms are also available at the University Registry or any of the liaison offices/screening centres upon payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only into the following University accounts:- ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Polaris Bank Plc. (ACC) and First Bank Plc.(ACC)
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to Atiba University, Oyo, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete Atiba University online Screening Form.
ATIBA UNIVERSITY LIAISON OFFICES
- Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477,08091253333
- Abeokuta Screening Centre: Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult, Abeokuta Study Centre, Obada/Adigbe Road, Ogun State. Tel: 08033362042
- Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State.Tel.08023599731,08034446599
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396.
Okay, here in this article I believe I have provided Information as regards Atiba University Post UTME Registration Form.
I have stated when the form will be out, Requirements for Atiba University Post UTME, documents you’ll need to register and how to register for the post UTME form.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021