Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME screening registration form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out and the cut-off mark you need to apply is 180. This means that only candidates that had a score of 180 and above in the JAMB UTME examination should apply.
All interested Candidates should kindly note that Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME Registration exercise for 2021/2022 has been scheduled to start any moment from now.
The general public should kindly know that the prestigious Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has released her 2021/2022 Post UTME screening form.
This information was made known to the general public via the university’s official website (www.atbu.edu.ng).
So all Jambites that had chosen the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) as their choice of Institution in the 2021 Jamb Exam should read down to get the guidelines on how to apply.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is not yet selling its Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session. ATBU post UTME form is obtainable online and the screening exercise has been scheduled to commence soon. See more details below.
Now is time to settle down and pay attention to this page that will guide you on ATBU POST UTME Registration procedures in 2021.
Is ATBU Post Utme form out?
This goes to the aspirants that wish to know if the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) POST UTME form for 2021 is out.
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) as their choice of Institution that (ATBU) Post UTME form for 2021/2022 Session is Not yet out.
In a recap, The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) POST UTME form is not yet out on the sale, but below are some good information that will help you.
So just stay calm and read down to see all information about the ATBU Post Utme exercise 2021/2022.
NOTE: All information on this page is very important and there will all help you to gain admission to ATBU. So don’t skip any line of guide on this page.
ATBU Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements.
Admission requirements through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including the English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level, and any other equivalent examinations.
2. UTME scores of at least 180 and above (This score is subject to change).
3. In addition to the above, candidates must make Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University’s 1st choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
4. Candidates who score less in ATBU Post -UTME may not be eligible for admission into any program in ATBU irrespective of any higher scores obtained at UTME.
5. For final selection into programs, the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests are used.
The cut-off point for admission varies from one program to another.
Admission through Direct Entry
1. Minimum of credit passes in five subjects including the English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either A’ levels, OND or NCE in relevant subject areas.
3. An acceptable score in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. The final selection is based on a combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the direct entry screening test.
ATBU Cut Off Mark
ATBU required JAMB Cut off mark for 2021/2022 admission session is from 180 and above. Any candidate that scores below 180 will not be eligible for the ATBU Post UTME application.
How Much Is ATBU Post Utme Form?
ATBU Post UTME application and Registration form is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only).
This Fee is non-refundable and it is to be paid to the School as the beneficiary. So no candidate is advised to give any fee to anybody for ATBU Post UTME registration.
Rather, candidates should follow the steps below to make payment for the form and register/apply via the online portal as stated below.
Documents Needed For ATBU Post UTME Registration.
Below are the things you will need to apply for ATBU Post UTME form online:
- Your original JAMB result slip.
- Certificate of birth.
- Your N2,000 fee.
- Scanned passport of less than 100kb.
- Local Government Identification.
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- O’level results (WAEC/NECO result).
- O’level examination center and seat number.
How to Apply for ATBU Post Utme Exercise
Interested Candidates only are required to register online for the 2021 Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit the ATBU post UTME screening website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicate and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 5th – 19th August 2021 to enable you to upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
ATBU Post UTME Registration Deadline 2021
The closing date for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) POST UTME registration exercise 2021/2022 is yet to be announced.
Note: The Deadline for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) POST UTME Registration is usually two (2) weeks from the Starting date.
That is all you need to know about the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) POST UTME exercise 2021/2022 and this Guide was brought to you by FlashAcadamy.com.ng.
Feel free to drop your comment below in the comment box.