This is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University – ATBU Cut off Mark 2021/2022 Latest Updates.
There are many questions in the mind of candidates who wishes to apply for ATBU Post Utme 2021.
Many googling ATBU Cut off mark 2021, ATBU Cut off Point 2021, ATBU Cut off Mark for the different department 2021, ATBU 2021 Post UTME Cut off mark, ATBU 2021 Post UTME Screening Cut off point etc.
So If you are one of them seeking for this same Answers, then you are at the right page. So keep reading.
What Is ATBU Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum Score point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Is ATBU Cut Off Mark for 2021/2022 Out?
ATBU Has released the cut off mark for 2021
So What Is ATBU Cut Off Mark 2021?
All ATBU Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the University is 180.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 180 or a minimum of 180 are eligible to buy ATBU Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
All those who scored less than 180 are to note that the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University will not accept them for admission.
ATBU Admission Requirements 2021
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations.
2. UTME scores of at least 180 and above (This score is subject to change).
3. In addition to the above, candidates must make Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University 1st choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
4. Candidates who score less in ATBU Post -UTME may not be eligible for admission into any programme in ATBU irrespective of any higher scores obtained at UTME.
5. For final selection into programmes, the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests are used.
The cut-off point for admission varies from one programmed to another.
Direct Entry candidates
1. Minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either A’ levels, OND or NCE in relevant subject areas.
3. An acceptable score in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is based on a combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the direct entry screening test.
That was the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University – ATBU Cut off Mark 2021/2022 Latest Updates.
feel free to ask any question and share your comment using the comment box below..
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!