The breakdown of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) school fees for 2021/2022 academic session is out for both New and returning students.
This page has the new schedule for AKSU School fee and Acceptance fee for 2021/2022 Session for both freshers and old students.
However, this page is centered on the AKSU School fee and Acceptance fee for 2021/2022 Session so as to help parents and sponsors know how much they will be paying.
Acceptance fee is a fee that you must pay to any university as a first-year student/fresher denoting that you have accepted the admission that the school has offered to you.
How Much is AKSU School fee and Acceptance fee for 2021/2022 Session
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) school Fees for the 2021/2022 academic session is N53,000 (For Indigenes) and N73,000 (for Non-indigenes).
- All first year students are expected to take the compulsory 5 (five) GSS (General Studies Courses). Therefore, they are to pay an extra N2, 500.00 (two thousand five hundred Naira) only, for the 5 (five) GSS courses @ N500.00 per GSS course.
- Other returning students who have GSS course(s) to register would pay according to the number of the GSS courses registered at (N500.00) only per GSS course.
How To Pay Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees and Acceptance fee
(a) OPTION FOR PEOPLE PAYING VIA BANK
(1) Visit http://www.aksu.edu.ng from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafés).
(2) Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
(3) Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
(4) Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
(5) Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
(6) Select FULL PAYMENT
(7) Click on print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
(8) Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform.
(Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
(9) Select Pay AT BANK mode from the payment mode option menu.
(10) The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
11) An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
12) Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP button to print the slip.
13) With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
14) At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
15) Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
Below are the various banks that accepts payments for Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees.
1. Union Bank
2. Sterling Bank
3. United Bank for Africa (UBA)
4. First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
5. Diamond Bank
6. Unity Bank
7. Enterprise Bank
8. GTB Bank
9. Access Bank
10. Eco Bank, etc
That was the breakdown of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) for 2021/2022 Academic session for New and returning students.
Do well to share and make a comment using the comment box below.