Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Registraton exercise for 2021/2022 which has been schedule to start any moment from now.
This is to announce to the general public that the prestigious Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has release her 2021/2022 Post UTME screening form. Notice on the just released AKSU post UTME form was made known to the general public via the university’s official website (www.aksu.edu.ng).
This page is good news to all Jambites that had chosen the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) as their choice of Institution in the 2021 Jamb Exam.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is not yet selling its Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session. AKSU post UTME form is obtainable online and the screening exercise has been scheduled to commence soon. See more details below.
Now is time to settle down and pay attention to this page that will guide you on AKSU POST UTME Registration procedures in 2021.
- 1 Is AKSU Post Utme form out?
- 2 AKSU Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements.
- 3 How Much Is AKSU Post Utme Form?
- 4 Documents Needed For AKSU Post UTME Registration.
- 5 How to Apply for AKSU Post Utme Exercise
Is AKSU Post Utme form out?
This goes to the aspirants that wish to know if the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) POST UTME form for 2021 is out.
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) as their choice of Institution that (AKSU) post utme form for 2021/2022 Session is Not yet out.
In a recap, The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) POST UTME form is not yet out on sale, but below are some good information that will help you.
So just stay calm and read down to see all information about the AKSU Post Utme exercise 2021/2022.
NOTE: All information on this page is very important and there will all help you to gain admission in AKSU. So don’t skip any line of guide on this page.
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements.
Admission requirements through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations.
2. UTME scores of at least 180 and above (This score is subject to change).
3. In addition to the above, candidates must make Akwa Ibom State University 1st choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
4. Candidates who score less in AKSU Post -UTME may not be eligible for admission into any programme in AKSU irrespective of any higher scores obtained at UTME.
5. For final selection into programmes, the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests are used.
The cut-off point for admission varies from one programmed to another.
Admission through Direct Entry
1. Minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either A’ levels, OND or NCE in relevant subject areas.
3. An acceptable score in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is based on a combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the direct entry screening test.
AKSU Cut Off Mark
AKSU required JAMB Cut off mark for 2021/2022 admission session is from 160 and above. Any candidate that scores below 160 will not be eligible for AKSU Post utme application.
How Much Is AKSU Post Utme Form?
AKSU Post utme application and Registration form is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only).
This Fee is non-refundable and it is to be paid to the School as the beneficiary. So no candidate is advised to give any fee to anybody for AKSU Post utme registration.
Rather, candidates should follow the steps below to make payment for the form and register/apply via the online portal as stated below.
Documents Needed For AKSU Post UTME Registration.
Below are the things you will need to apply for AKSU post UTME form online:
- Your original JAMB result slip.
- Certificate of birth.
- Your N2,000 fee.
- Scanned passport of less than 100kb.
- Local Government Identification.
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- O’level results (WAEC/NECO result).
- O’level examination center and seat number.
How to Apply for AKSU Post Utme Exercise
Interested Candidates only are required to register online for the 2021 Akwa Ibom State University screening exercise following the procedure below:
- Visit the Akwa Ibom State University Official Post utme portal via http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to get a Pre-Payment procedure guide.
- Click on the REGISTER NOW LINK.
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2021 UTME result printout.
- 2021 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
10. Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your Post UTME screening.
AKSU Post UTME Registration Deadline 2021
The closing date for the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) POST UTME registration exercise 2021/2022 is yet to be announced.
Note: The Deadline for the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) POST UTME Registration is usually two (2) weeks from the Starting date.
That is all you need to know about the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) POST UTME exercise 2021/2022 and this Guide was brought to you by FlashAcadamy.com.ng.
Feel free to drop your comment below in the comment box.