Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021 is out.
This is to announce to the general public that Akwa ibom state University direct entry form for 2020/2021 session is out. Notice of the released AKSU direct entry (D.E) form was made known via the university’s official website
So if you have been searching for legit information about the Akwa Ibom State University Direct Entry Admission for 2020/2021, then here is a good one for you.
Follow the procedures below to apply for admission in the Akwa Ibom State University as a Direct Entry Candidate.
AKSU Direct Entry Admission Requirements & Eligibility
All candidates that wishes to apply for direct entry admission in Aksu must meet the following requirements.
- Minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
- Either A’ levels, OND or NCE in relevant subject areas.
- An acceptable score in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- Final selection is based on a combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the direct entry screening test.
How Much is AKSU Direct Entry Form.
AKSU Direct Entry admission application and Registration form is Two thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
This fee is non-refundable and it is to be paid to the school as the beneficiary. So no candidate is advised to give any fee to anybodyn.
Rather, candidates should follow the steps below to make payment for the form and register/apply via the online portal as stated below.
Is AKSU Direct Entry Form Out For 2020?
As at the time of writing this article, Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) direct entry form for 2020/2021 academic session is not out yet.
However, there’s something you can do to make sure you don’t miss obtaining the form.
Drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below to be added to our official WhatsApp group so as not to miss update when AKSU finally release her D.E form.
How To Apply For AKSU Direct Entry Admission.
Candidates that have met the above requirements should kindly visit the Akwa Ibom state University Direct entry application portal @ http://portal.aksu.edu.ng and then take the following steps to register:
- Click on the Admission link
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Application
- Login with JAMB registration number and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate payment invoice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the portal to complete your registration
- Print out your DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
AKSU Direct Entry Application Closing Date 2020.
The deadline for the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Direct Entry application is yet to be announced.
Note: The Deadline for the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Direct Entry Registration is usually two (2) weeks from the Starting date.
That is all you need to know about the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Direct entry admission for 2020/2021 and this Guide was brought to you by FlashAcadamy.com.ng.
Feel free to drop your comment below in the comment box
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!