Adamawa State University (ADSU), post UTME screening exercise application form is now on sale for admission into various undergraduate programmes for the current 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for ADSU post UTME form below.
This page is purposely written for all candidates aspiring to study in Adamawa State University (ADSU). Still in this page, we shall discuss fully on ADSU Post UTME Registration Form, when the form will be available for sale, cost of ADSU Post UTME Form, eligibility and how to obtain & apply for Adamawa State University screening excercise.
The Adamawa State University (ADSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Form for 2020/2021 academic session is on sale from Monday 7th September 2020.
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Adamawa State University (ADSU) as their choice of Institution that (ADSU) post utme form for 2020/2021 Session is out.
How much is ADSU Post UTME Form In 2020.
Adamawa State University, ADSU Post utme Screening registration Form for 2020/2021 academic session is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only.)
Eligibility For ADSU Post UTME Form
- Candidates who chose the University as first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates who also chose the university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the university but are willing to make the University their FIRST CHOICE of institution are also eligible to apply. See ==> JAMB Change of Institution Form.
- Candidates with not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results. See ==> ADSU Courses and subject combination.
How To Apply For ADSU Post UTME 2020/2021.
- Visit ADSU Post UTME Admission Screening Portal.
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
- After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
- You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- Enter your Educational Qualification (s)
- Upload your Passport Photograph: Your passport photograph must be recent and very clear with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross check to ensure all the information are correct.
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username.
- Click on Print Application to print it.
Documents Needed For ADSU Post UTME Registration.
Candidates are to scan and upload the following documents:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result
- A’ level results (for direct entry candidates)
- Candidates with awaiting result should state so while applying
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB Registration number as their username and password.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!