Adamawa State University (ADSU) Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session| UTME & Direct Entry – 1st, 2nd & Supplementary list are out and available for check.
In this article, I will show you how you can check your ADSU admission status successfully. Also I will analyse & provide the fix to possible challenges you may encounter while checking ADSU admission list.
ADSU admission list (1st batch, 2nd batch and supplementary) contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to announce to the general public that Adamawa State University, ADSU has announced the release of her 2019/2020 admission list. Candidates who partook in ADSU Post UTME or Direct Entry can now proceed to check their admission status following the guides provided in this article.
The notice of the just released ADSU admission list was made known via the university’s official website @ www.adsu.edu.ng.
Is ADSU Admission List Out 2020/2021?
Yes! Adamawa State University, ADSU has finally release the update of her 2019/2020 admission list online.
How To Check ADSU Admission List
Candidates that applied for admission into Adamawa State University either as JAMB UTME candidates or Direct Entry candidates can check their admission status as provided in the PDF format below.
- UTME First Choice 1st Batch
- UTME Change of University 1st Batch
- UTME First Choice 2nd Batch
- UTME Change of University 2nd Batch
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct Entry First Choice 1st Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 1st Batch
- Direct Entry First Choice 2nd Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 2nd Batch
How To Check ADSU Admission Status On JAMB Caps
You can as well access your ADSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Those who have been offered provisional admission into the institution are expected to report to their various Department for clearance and appropriate placement at Adamawa State University, Mubi immediately.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (waec, neco, nabteb etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!