LATEST UPDATE: The Adamawa State University (ADSU) Admission List for the 2021/2023 Academic Session is not yet out.
As soon as the admission list comes out, we will update this page accordingly. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
Adamawa State University (ADSU) Admission List For 2021/2023 Academic Session| UTME & Direct Entry – 1st, 2nd & Supplementary list are out and available for check.
In this article, I will show you how you can check your ADSU admission status successfully. Also, I will analyze & provide the fix to possible challenges you may encounter while checking the ADSU admission list.
ADSU admission list (1st batch, 2nd batch, and supplementary) contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2023 academic session.
This is to announce to the general public that Adamawa State University, ADSU has announced the release of her 2020/2021 admission list. Candidates who partook in ADSU Post UTME or Direct Entry can now proceed to check their admission status following the guides provided in this article.
The notice of the just-released ADSU admission list was made known via the university’s official website @ www.adsu.edu.ng.
Is ADSU Admission List Out 2021/2023?
Yes! Adamawa State University, ADSU has finally released the update of her 2021/2023 admission list online.
How To Check ADSU Admission List
Candidates that applied for admission into Adamawa State University either as JAMB UTME candidates or Direct Entry candidates can check their admission status as provided in the PDF format below.
- UTME First Choice 1st Batch
- UTME Change of University 1st Batch
- UTME First Choice 2nd Batch
- UTME Change of University 2nd Batch
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct Entry First Choice 1st Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 1st Batch
- Direct Entry First Choice 2nd Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 2nd Batch
- UTME First Choice
- UTME Change of University
- DE First Choice
- DE Change of University
How To Check ADSU Admission Status On JAMB Caps
You can as well access your ADSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go JAMB.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Those who have been offered provisional admission into the institution are expected to report to their various Department for clearance and appropriate placement at Adamawa State University, Mubi immediately.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.