ADELEKE UNIVERSITY JOB FAIR FOR 2019 PHOENIX GRADUATING CLASS
- Resume writing and mock interview sessions.
- Entrepreneurship skill acquisition
- Google training & certification courses
- Career talk and symposium
- Why search option is beneficial for facebook users.
- Top Free Scholarships For Nigerian Students To Study Abroad 2020
- Best Free JAMB CBT Apps For Mobile phone/PC 2020/2021
At the end of the career fair, it is expected that the career fair would have achieved the following among many other benefits:
- connect the graduating students with their potential employers;
- equip the graduating students with the necessary work ethics and confidence that will help them to excel when they finally leave the school;
- arm the graduating students with the basic qualities which the employers of labour are looking out for in the over saturated labour market;
- link the graduating students with organisations that are ready to admit them to do internship with the possibility of allowing them to do their mandatory one year National Youth Serve Corps (NYSC) and subsequently retaining them afterwards.
- train the students on sellable entrepreneurial skills and other soft marketable skills;
- provide a platform for alumni and students of the Adeleke University to showcase their achievements, creative abilities and talents to potential individuals and organisations who may be interested in developing these inherent abilities.
- provide an enabling environment for different departments of the University to showcase their marketable research outputs to the potential customers and investors.
- Enable the graduates choose and gain admission from the sets of foreign universities participating for advanced study.
- Azeez Olalekan
- Digital Media Manager | Social Media Influencer
+234 (0) 703 3074 030, +234 (0) 908 4614 090
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Latest posts by Michaelbarry (see all)
- FUOYE School Fees For new and returning Students 2019/2021 - August 17, 2019
- FUOYE Admission Requirements For all Courses [UTME&DE] - August 17, 2019
- List of Universities that accept second choice For Admission 2020 - August 17, 2019