Do you want to find out if Ajayi Crowder University (ACU) post utme form is out? See details on ACU post utme form for 2020/2021, cost and how to apply below.
Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) is now selling forms for admission into its various undergraduate (through both UTME and Direct Entry) programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. See the requirements and how to apply for ACU post UTME form below.
The Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ACU post utme Eligibility And Requirements.
To be eligible for Ajayi Crowder University post utme form, you need to meet the following requirements.
- Candidates who made the University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTMEcandidates must have Score of 180 and made the University as their first choice Institution to be eligible.
- Any candidate who wants to study in ACU must have a minimum of five credit passes in his/her O’level certificate. (Including English Language In not more than two sittings)
Is ACU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
The answer is Yes! As at the time of writing this article, Ajayi Crowder University, ACU post utme registration form is out.
This is to inform interested candidates, expecially candidates who choose ACU as first choice in JAMB that ACU post utme form for 2020/2021 academic session is out online.
How much Is ACU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021?
The cost of Ajayi Crowder University ACU post utme form for 2020/2021 academic session is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only).
When Will ACU post utme form close?
There’s no fixed date yet for Ajayi Crowder University post UTME form. However, it has been discovered from previous years that ACU post utme form last for not more than 3 weeks from the released.
With this, I enjoin you to quickly purchase the form to avoid forfeiting admission for the year.
Documents Needed For ACU post utme form.
To register for Ajayi Crowder University post utme, you’re to make sure you have the following documents for successful registration.
- Post UTME fee of N2,000
- Screening fee of N5000
- Your ATM card
- A recent and clear passport photograph
- Jamb log in details (Username and password)
- Scanned copies of your personal information such as O’level result (WAEC, NECO etc)
- Jamb result
How To Apply For ACU Post UTME Form.
To apply for ACU post utme form, kindly follow the below steps.
You can apply both online and offline. Choose any of the three application options below:
- APPLY ONLINE: Candidates are to visit the University’s admission portal – http://admission.acu.edu.ng to complete the Admission Application Form, make payment, submit online and receive Admission Letter within 24 hours.
- Download and print the PDF version of the Application Form from the University’s website (acu.edu.ng), complete it manually, attach photocopy of the payment teller, scan and send a copy of the completed form and all attachments by email to: email@example.com.
- Visit our main campus in Oyo Town or any of the Liaison Offices for collection of Application Forms and instant admission.
Okay! This is everything you need to know about ACU post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session. From what I have revealed to you so far, I don’t think there is anything I didn’t explain about ACU post UTME form for 2020/2021 and how to apply.
That notwithstanding, fell free to ask me anything else about Ajayi Crowder University post utme form. Send your questions on ACU admission using the comment section below this post.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!