With the Access bank transfer code, you don’t have to wait in long ques to transfer money, time isn’t a hindrance here, as this service is available on a 24/7 basis. In this article, you will learn about the Access bank money Transfer code and how to use the bank’s USSD system for smooth financial transactions.
*901# is Access Bank’s USSD code that allows you to transact and enjoy banking services conveniently from your phone, without the use of airtime or data. This service is available for 24 hours.
How To Create Access Bank Mobile Pin
The Access Bank Mobile pin secures transfers made using the Access bank transfer code. Creating this PIN is a very easy thing to do. Steps to create the Access bank mobile pin are listed below:
- Dial *901#
- Input 4 in the space provided, to enter other services
- Now input the command number associated with creating the Access mobile pin
Transferring Money from Access Bank To Access Bank Accounts
Intra bank transfer. To transfer money from one to Access bank account to another access bank account, use the code provided below:
- Dial *901#1*amount number#
Transferring Money from Access Bank To Other Banks
Inter-bank transfer. To transfer money from one to Access bank account to an account from another bank, use the code provided below:
- Dial *901*2*amount*account number#
How to Check Balance For Access Bank
To check your Access Bank balance, follow the steps below:
- Dial *901*5# and follow the instructions below.
- Next Insert the last four digits of your BVN.
- Wait a few seconds as your bank account balance will be shown to you.
How to Buy Airtime on Access Bank
- To buy airtime to registered phone number with access bank ( phone number used to open an Access bank account) *901*amount#, example: *901*200#.
- If you want to recharge unregistered phone number ( phone number not used to open an Access bank account) with your registered phone number dial *901*amount*phone number# example: *901*200*08104128059#
|Airtime for self||*901*Amount#|
|Airtime for others||*901*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Access Bank||*901*1*Amount*Account Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Other Banks||*901*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|Merchant Payment||*901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#|
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!