This is to announce to the general public that Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti Ekiti state (ABUAD) has officially announced the release of her 2021/2022 post UTME registration form online.
ABUAD post UTME form is out. The management of the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), Ekiti State, is now selling applications forms for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Application is open to all interested UTME candidates. See more details below.
Is ABUAD post UTME Form Out For 2021?
Yes, ABUAD post utme registration form for 2021/2022 academic session is out. Meanwhile, all interested candidates are invited to buy the form as soon as possible before the deadline.
Also, you can also drop your WhatsApp number to be added to official ABUAD aspirants WhatsApp group.
How much is ABUAD post UTME Form?
The cost of ABUAD post utme registration form is N2,000(Two thousand naira only) and should be paid to the institution website via remita
Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening by purchasing a change of institution form from the University at a cost of N3,500 which is in addition to the N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5000 as Screening Fee.
ABUAD Post UTME Requirements 2021/2022.
Candidates seeking undergraduate admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) as their University of 1st or 2nd Choice including Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission via change of institution, are formally invited to attend the 2021 screening exercise.
- Current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
- Direct Entry Applicants are to attach the JAMB Change of Institution Form to their Application.
How To Apply For ABUAD Post UTME For 2021/2022.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
- Click on http://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
PURCHASE OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- Candidate who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5,000 as Screening Fee into any of the under-listed Banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number while Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer application forms is N10,500 each which is to be paid to same under-listed Banks.
NB: International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
- reg email@example.com