ABUAD Direct Entry (D.E) Form For 2021/2022: Apply Here
ABUAD direct entry admission form is out. The Afe Babalola university (ABUAD) is now selling direct entry admission forms into its 200L programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Continue reading below…
Searching to know if ABUAD direct entry form is out? See here for ABUAD direct entry requirements and how to apply below.
In this article, I will vividly discuss with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining Afe Babalola university direct entry and how to register for the form easily.
Without further ado, only the candidates that took the JAMB direct entry form are invited to apply for ABUAD direct entry form and have the opportunity of gaining admission into 200L.
Is ABUAD direct entry form for 2021 out?
Yes, This is to announce to candidates who took JAMB’s direct entry form that ABUAD has announced the release of her direct entry form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Cost Of ABUAD Direct Entry Form?
To candidates that want to know how much it cost to purchase ABUAD direct entry form, it is imperative to note that ABUAD direct entry form cost just N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only).
ABUAD Direct Entry Requirements.
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Gusau as First Choice for Direct Entry (DE)
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results
How To Apply For ABUAD Direct Entry.
- Visit http://putme.abuad.edu.ng.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2021/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, Direct entry slip), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021