If you have been asking the question, “when will ABSU post UTME registration form be out?”, then you are in the right place.
Today, I will tell you everything you need to know about Abia State University post UTME screening examination for 2021/2022 academic session. I enjoin you to continue reading as I will explain everything you need to know.
Meanwhile, if you need information on ABSU departmental cut off mark for 2021/2022 academic session, you can read my post on ABSU cut off mark here. Trust me; this will also be of importance to you.
IS ABSU 2021 POST UTME FORM OUT?
Yes. Abia State University (ABSU) has released her 2021/2022 post UTME registration form.
The Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session will be available from Monday, 20th July, and end Friday, 21st August 2021. There will be an online screening examination from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September 2021.
How much is ABSU post UTME form?
The price for ABSU Post UTME registration form is N2,000 (Two thousand naira). This money should be paid to the university through Remita; after which candidates will be allowed to fill the post UTME form online.
Note: The money above was the price for ABSU post UTME registration form in 2020. I can’t tell whether the university will or will not reduce the price in 2021.
How to pass ABSU post UTME
This is one of the questions asked by many aspirants of Abia State University. Well, I have done intensive research about how to pass the Post UTME screening examination of any school in Nigeria. If you want to know how to prepare and pass ABSU post UTME examination, simply click here. Remember, you cannot gain admission into ABSU without passing their post UTME excellently.
How To Register For ABSU 2021 post UTME
Follow the steps outlined below to register for ABSU Post UTME:
- Login to Abia State University student portal using the link below: abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
- Generate your payment invoice and proceed to any of the recommended banks by ABSU for payment.
- Go back to ABSU portal and enter the RRR number in slip given to you at the bank.
- Next is to click on “Applicants” and select ABSU Aptitude Test.
- Now, you can complete your Application Form online.
Note: You must upload a clear passport photograph of not less than 6months to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration. This will be collected in the post UTME screening venue.
Below are the recommended banks for payment:
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- ABSU Microfinance Bank
- Sky Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- UBA Plc.
Eligible candidates for ABSU Post UTME registration
- Candidates must make Abia State University (ABSU) their first or second choice of institution.
- Candidates must score up-to 160 in JAMB UTME
Most populated universities in Nigeria.
Law courses offered in Nigerian universities.
Examination malpractice in Nigeria: causes effects and solutions.
Materials you need to pass post UTME examination in any Nigerian university.
OK. That is all for now on ABSU 2021/2022 post UTME registration form. Don’t forget to keep visiting this page if you want to be informed when ABSU post UTME screening examination will start. Hope this short post on ABSU post UTME was helpful?
You can always ask any questions you have on this topic in the comment box below. I will be glad to give you a reply.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- JAMB CAPS 2021/2022 Admission Status Portal Login [Complete Guide] - January 19, 2021
- How to Travel to Canada and Pay Later in 2021 - January 18, 2021
- How to Check if your O’level Result was Successfully Uploaded on JAMB CAPS 2021/2022 - January 18, 2021