Have you been searching for Abia State University – ABSU Post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic Session?
If Yes, then this is a Complete guide for Abia State University – ABSU Post UTME form 2020/2021 and complete Admission requirements in 2020.
If you have chosen the Abia State University (ABSU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is ABSU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Abia State University, ABSU POST UTME 2020 is not yet out. However, ABSU 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
So if you want to Know when ABSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is ABSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Abia State University.
So The Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
How to Register For ABSU Post Utme 2020
- Visit the University website: absu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
ABSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Abia State University, ABSU cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Date
The ABSU Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
ABSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME Registration will end.
- ABSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get ABSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See ABSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete ABSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 ABSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!