The management of the Abia State University, Uturu ABSU hereby invites candidates who made the institution their 1st choice and 2nd choice in the 2019 JAMB examination to register for Aptitude Test exercise.
The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from
Monday 28th August, 2017.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility.
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their first and second choice in the 2019 JAMB Examination and scored up to National cut-off of 120 and above.
- UNILAG Departmental cutoff mark For 2019/2020 Academic session
- UNIUYO Post UTME 2019/2020 Form out
- Full List of courses offered in IMSU updated
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 for the Aptitude Test and N3,000.00 for Screening of Certificates and checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU(Abia state university) Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Monday
RECOMMENDED: Best site to download Bollywood movies
Oyeniyi Michael is a professional and ardent blogger. He is a Mechanical student at Yaba college of Technology (YABATECH). Michael is sole bent on disseminating authentic education news to every part of the world.
He’s a lover of God and a lover of anything TECH