Abia State University (ABSU) has released the Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ABSU post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Is ABSU Direct Entry Form 2021 Out?
Yes! Abia State University (ABSU) has now released the 2021 direct entry form.
The Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session will be available from Monday, 20th July, and end Friday, 21st August 2021. There will be an online screening examination from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September 2021.
How To Apply For ABSU Direct Entry 2021/2022
What are the methods of application for ABSU Direct Entry Admission Form 2021/2022?
Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on the Applicant.
Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of the candidate and download a copy as evidence of registration.
Does ABSU Accept Direct Entry Students?
- Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English
Language at SSCE, GCEO’Level or equivalent qualification at not more
than two sittings.
- Must possess an HND, OND, A/L, or NCE in the relevant programme.
ABSU Direct Entry FORM Closing Date 2021
The closing date for ABSU direct entry registration form of the Aptitude test is Friday, 27th August 2021
Follow our application guide above for a successful application.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- How to Check NECO Result Without Scratch Card PIN (Free) - January 16, 2021
- Most Expensive Luxury Real Estate Locations in Nigeria [Photos] - January 15, 2021
- JAMB Subject Combinations for Law & O’Level Requirements - January 14, 2021