Is ABSU Admission List 2020/2021 out? | see how to check your ABSU Admission status here.
ABSU Admission List 2020… Abia State University, ABSU merit admission list has just been released for 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) has just announced the release of her admission list for the candidates who bought their admission for and sat/participated in the just concluded ABSU post utme screening excersise.
You should take note that only candidates who participated in ABSU post utme screening excersise shall be eligible for admission and only them should check ABSU admission checking portal for their admission status.
How To Check 2020 ABSU Admission List Online.
Preferably, they’re two ways to check your ABSU admission status which includes using ABSU admission checking portal and Jamb CAPS to access your ABSU Admission Status.
You have to purchase admission checking card to access ABSU admission list on the portal while checking on JAMB caps is totally free of charge.
Check Using ABSU Admission Checking Portal;
- Accordingly candidates who applied for admission should log on to the ABSU Portal: (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only for checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
- After payment, go to http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus to access your admission status.
Admitted? You need to go to JAMB CAPS portal to accept or reject the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng), check their names and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Any admission offer that is not accepted on or before Friday 10th October, 2020, will be revoked.
Checking ABSU Admission Status on Jamb Caps;
You can also access your ABSU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go JAMB.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
In conclusion, all successfully admitted candidates should immediately proceed to pay acceptance fee as delay may cause revoke in admission.
Only candidates that participated in ABSU post utme screening excersise are liable to check their admission status and shall be admitted if they meet cutoff mark.
Only candidates who met ABSU cut off marks shall be considered for admission.
ABSU does not by any means accept candidates who choose them as second choice, instead check schools that will accept second choice candidates here;
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- How to Register for NIN: Step-By-Step Guide - January 26, 2021
- How to Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN - January 26, 2021
- NIN NIMC Enrolment/Registration Centres for All States in Nigeria 2021 [Updated] - January 26, 2021