Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA Post Utme Screening Form 2020/2021 – Application Portal & Screening Exercise Requirements:
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA has published guidelines for their 2020/2021 Post UTME registration Exercise.
Is AAUA POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba, (AAUA) as their choice of Institution that (AAUA) post utme form for 2020/2021 Session is Not yet out.
As soon as it comes out, we will update this page. If you have any question, please FEEL FREE TO ASK US USING THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
However, AAUA 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
so if you want to Know when AAUA post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is AAUA Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Adekunle Ajasin University.
So The Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
AAUA JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise. So for you to be eligible for the Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above. Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Eligibility for AAUA Post UTME application 2020/2021
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA POST UTME screening Exercise 2020.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. AAUA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How to Apply for Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) Post UTME 2020/2021
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26th August, to 15th September 2019. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.aaua.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2019 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
AAUA POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Below are the requirements for the Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA POST UTME Exercise 2020/2021.
- The AAUA Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the 2020 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the AAUA POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed AAUA as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
Important Things to Note about AAUA Post UTME
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’Level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as it is released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
Deadline for AAUA Post UTME Form 2020
The deadline for the Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA POST UTME exercise 2020/2021 is not yet anAAUAced. But the Deadline for the Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
That was the guide on the AAUA POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the AAUA POST UTME Exercise 2020..
All aspirants of Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA should follow that guideline below to gain admission in AAUA.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admission into that tertiary institution of your dream.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!