The Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. If you took part in AAUA Post UTME, see how to check your admission status below.
The management of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) has released the first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates should note that the AAUA admission list has only been released on the JAMB portal at the time of this publication. Follow the steps below to check your status.
How to Check AAUA Admission List on School Portal
- Go to the AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your AAUA admission status.
How to Check AAUA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Candidates that participated in the AAUA Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online. AAUA first batch admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AAUA admission list
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!