This is to inform the general public that the prestigious Ambrose Alli University (AAU) has release her 2021/2022 departmental and Jamb cutoff mark. This notice (AAU Departmental cutoff mark) was made known by the university through her official website on Wednesday.
In light of this, candidates who took part in AAU 2021 post UTME screening examination are advised to quickly go through the AAU departmental cutoff marks listed below. Don’t forget that these cutoff marks are the minimum score given by the university for students who want to gain admission into her various faculties.
Also Read; AAU Ekpoma Post UTME/DE Form 2021/2022
Is AAU 2021/2022 Departmental cutoff mark out?
The answer is No! Ambrose Alli University (AAU) has not yet release her 2021/2022 departmental cutoff mark to the general public. Nonetheless, it is certain that the university will release it on, or before the end of August, 2021.
If you want us to inform you whenever the cutoff mark is out, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below this post. Alternately, you can keep checking back on this page to know when it will be updated with AAU 2021 cutoff mark.
What is JAMB cutoff mark for AAU?
JAMB cutoff mark for Ambrose Alli University (AAU) is 180. In other words, before any candidate will be offered admission into AAU, he/she will be must score up to 180 in JAMB UTME examination. Note that this cutoff mark can be reduced or increased by AAU if they want.
AAU DEPARTMENTAL CUTOFF MARK FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
- English – 50
- History and International Studies – 40
- Modern Languages – 40
- Philosophy – 40
- Religious Studies and Cultural Management – 40
- Theatre And Media Art – 50
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Animal Science – 40
- Crop Science – 40
- Agric Econs/Extension – 40
- Soil Science – 40
- Architecture – 50
- Building – 40
- Fine And Applied Arts – 40
- Geography and Environmental Management – 40
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Medicine Lab.Science – 60
- Physiology – 50
- Nursing – 65
- Anatomy – 50
- Medicine And Surgery – 70
- Curriculum and Instruction – 40
- Educational Foundations & Management – 40
- Guidance And Counseling – 40
- Human and Kinetics Health Education – 40
- Voc. and Technical Education – 40
- Library and information science – 40
ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering – 50
- Elect/Elec Engineering – 60
- Mech. Engineering – 50
- Industrial and Production Engineering – 50
- Law – 70
- Accounting – 50
- Banking And Finance – 50
- Business Administration – 50
- Public Administration – 50
- Biochemistry – 50
- Botany – 40
- Human Nutrition Dieleties – 40
- Microbiology – 50
- Zoology – 40
- Computer Science – 55
- Chemistry – 40
- Industrial Chemistry – 40
- Mathematics – 40
- Geophysics – 40
- Physics – 40
- Statistics – 40
- Economics – 50
- Political Science – 50
- Psychology – 40
- Sociology – 45
Ambrose Alli University Admission AAU Requirement 2021/2022.
All applicants seeking admission into AAU must possess the list requirement below
- Applicant must at least 16 year of age
- Applicant must at least possess a credit level passes in Five (5) subjects including English language and Mathematics and any other relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level/NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicant must meet all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
- Applicant must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post UTME screening test;
Okay. There you have AAU departmental cutoff marks for 2020/2021 academic session. Remember to keep checking this page to know when AAU 2021/2022 departmental and Jamb cutoff marks will be officially released by the university. Meanwhile, if you have any question to ask regarding this cutoff mark, do that using the comment section below.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- How to Check NECO Result Without Scratch Card PIN (Free) - January 16, 2021
- Most Expensive Luxury Real Estate Locations in Nigeria [Photos] - January 15, 2021
- JAMB Subject Combinations for Law & O’Level Requirements - January 14, 2021